Finally I am into blogging...........
Okay.. coming to me ....... I am from Andra Pradesh, a beautiful state in south India.
My family :
My dad Ramachandraih, is now a retired govt employee. He is cool, jovial and has lots of sense of humor. My mom Girija is cool house wife , beautiful, innocent .My elder brother Kishore is intelligent and down to earth person and a good adviser of mine.......
I spent my child hood in different places. I started my schooling in Narasapur, a town in West Godavari district and then continued in Chilakaloripet, Jaggayapet, Gudur. I did my +2 in Nellore and my engineering in Sri Vidhya Nikethan , Tirupathi. Later I worked as software engineer from 13 th July 2005 to 4th December 2007.
I got married in 25 th December 2007. Gopi my husband works as software engineer Honeywell US.
Ok my name is Madhuri.............:)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment